Honeywell PC42T T/Transfer Label Printer USB/SER/ETH
Incl. USB Cable, Thermal Transfer, 4-Inch, 203dpi, 4IPS
Incl. USB Cable, 4 Inch, Thermal Transfer + Direct Thermal, 203DPI, 4IPS. USB, Serial & Ethernet/LAN
The Honeywell PC42t desktop printer sets new standards for user friendliness and affordability. It is exceptionally compact and easy to use, simple to install and is ready to print quickly.
Ideal for most small to medium busines, it's quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42t the right fit for light-duty labelling applications in a variety of industries. With its affordable price and modern features, the PC42t represents a smart solution for the small or medium business looking to improve productivity in label making operations.
Includes in the box: Power Adapter (100-240V); USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Bartender Ultra Lite Labelling Software and Drivers CD.
Printer Specifications include:
- Standard Thermal Transfer – 203 dpi at 4.0 inches per second
- Max. Media Diameter: 127.0 mm (5.0 in)
- Media Core Sizes: 25.4 mm (1.0 in), 38.1 mm (1.5 in)
- Media Width: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) to 110 mm (4.3 in)
- Max. Print Width: 104.1 mm Min
- Minimum Label Length: 9.6 mm (0.3 in)
- Max. Ribbon Length: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) core: 300m
- Standard Interfaces: USB Device, USB Host with Serial and Ethernet / Network
- Printer Command Languages: Direct Protocol (DP), ZSim (ZPL-II), ESim (EPL)
- 3 Year Warranty on Printer, 1 Year Warranty on Print Head
- Includes Free Bartender Ultra Lite Software
Printer is supplied with USB cable.
See related products for other cable options.
Thermal Direct vs. Thermal Transfer
Two different printing technologies are used by thermal label printers, Thermal Direct (Short-Term Print) and Thermal Transfer (Permanent Print). Click here to view our product information page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other POS Supply P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.