HP L5009TM 15" ELO APR Touch Screen Monitor USB
USB Interface, Black (VK202AA)
HP 15" Touch Monitor with USB interface
- Elo Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) Panel incl Stand
- 36 Months 3 year Advance Exchange Warranty
Make routine activities easier and enjoy a more productive workplace with the newly developed touch panel technology built into the HP Compaq L5009tm 15 inch Touchscreen Monitor, which enables quick and easy onscreen interactivity.
- Feel the difference. New Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) technology recognizes a wider array of sounds created when the glass is touched at a given position. Use a pen, credit card or fingernail to quickly and accurately tap from screen to screen.
- Durable touch technology. The HP Compaq L5009tm monitors pure glass screen provides high durability and is a damage-resistant alternative to film-coated display screens, it even continues working when wet or scratched.
- Designed for efficiency. Retain more of your profits with the HP Compaq L5009tm by allowing your customers to locate products on the shelf with the ease of touch browsing or by pleasing them with fast check-outs.
- HP support. The HP Compaq L5009tm monitor comes with a limited three years parts, labour, and on-site service warranty.
|Display resolution||1024 x 768|
|pixel pitch||0.297 mm|
|Contrast ratio||400:1 static|
|viewing angle||120° horizontal; 100° vertical|
|Input signal||1 VGA|
|Display moving angle||-5° to + 90° vertical tilt|
|Physical security||Kensington Lock-ready|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product weight||4.8 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||28 x 35 x 5.5 cm|
|Dimensions, Metric (W x D x H) with stand||35 x 17.5 x 31 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power Requirements||Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, Nominal Current: 0.6 Amperes, Frequency: 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||30 watts maximum, 22 watts typical|
|Power Consumption, Standby||< 4 watts power saving, <2 watts off|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Warranty features||Protected by HP Services, including a 3 years parts, 3 years labour, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) standard warranty. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other POS Supply P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.