Zebra ZM400 4" Thermal Transfer Label Printer Multi Interface
203DPI, Width 104mm, 10IPS
*** Discontinued, See Replacement CLICK HERE
Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal. 203DPI. Width 104mm, 10IPS. USB, Serial and Parallel or USB, Serial and LAN Ethernet / Network Connection Interface Options. ZPL, EPL and APL Language. Includes Power Supply & Driver Disc.
Zebra's best in class Z Series printers just got better! The ZM400 includes additional productivity enhancing features and modern, flexible network connectivity for easy system integration in most manufacturing, warehousing and business applications. This industrial/commercial workhorse also delivers efficient 4 inch wide labelling thanks to its quick throughput and 10 inches-per-second print speed. The ZM400 offers a multitude of options including 600-dpi (24 dots/mm) resolution and design enhancements make this new-generation Z Series printer even easier to operate, load, and maintain.
- Upgradeable to grow with changing needs
- Fast print speeds combined with quick throughput for enhanced productivity
- Large LCD for quick printer configuration
- Rugged metal frame and case for demanding environments
- Resolution Options: 203dpi, 300dpi and 600dpi - Many networking connectivity choices including USB, wireless 802.11 b/g, Ethernet, serial and parallel
- Printer will be supplied with interface cable selected.
Thermal Direct vs. Thermal Transfer
Two different printing technologies are used by thermal label printers, Thermal Direct (Short-Term Print) and Thermal Transfer (Permanent Print). Click here to view our product information page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other POS Supply P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.