6 Inch, Thermal Transfer + Thermal Direct, 12IPS. Multiple Interfaces Standard. ZPL, ZPL II, and EPL Language. Includes USB Cable, Power Supply & Driver Disc.
Keep your critical operations running efficiently. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, ZT400 Series printers deliver advancements in print speed, registration and connectivity as well as additional advanced features.
ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. And with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
- Print width of 6 inches, 168mm
- Print speeds up to 12 inches per second
- Thermal Transfer and Thermal Direct Print Modes
- 203 & 300dpi print resolution as well high res 600dpi for small-label applications
- Tear Bar for removing labels
- USB 2.0, RS232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet + Bluetooth 2.1 Interfaces as standard
- EZPL (Eltron / Zebra programming language)
- Includes AC power cord
Zebra part number: ZT42062-T0P0000Z
Old Zebra part number: ZT42062-T060000Z
Printer is supplied with USB cable.
See related products for other cable options.
Industry: Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, Retail, Healthcare
Used For: Asset Management, Cross Docking, Inventory Management, Lab Sample Tracking, Receiving/Shipping, Reverse Logistics, Work-in-Process Tracking, Compliance Labeling, Information Labels, Medical Record Labeling, Order Labeling, Prescription Labeling, Quality Control
Thermal Direct vs. Thermal Transfer
Two different printing technologies are used by thermal label printers, Thermal Direct (Short-Term Print) and Thermal Transfer (Permanent Print). Click here to view our product information page