Citizen CL-E321 T/Transfer Label Printer USB/SER/ETH
Incl. USB Cable, Thermal Transfer, 4-Inch, 203dpi
Stylish, Fast and Compact
The CL-E321‘s compact, modern, functional design takes up very little desk space, is easy to use and is also perfectly at home in any location, from warehouses to hospitals. It also has a fast print speed of 8 inches-per-second, is quick to setup and to load with media.
Featuring on-board LAN, USB and Serial interfaces, the CL-E321 allows the printer to be operated remotely and settings adjusted thanks to its LinkServer™ management tool, which enables you to connect to the printer instantly via a web browser.
The CL-E321 is simple to use and intuitive, ensuring users waste no time when changing labels or adjusting settings.
Citizen CL-E321 Thermal Transfer + Direct Thermal Label Printer
Features & Benefits
- Ethernet LAN, USB & Serial interfaces as standard
- Compact size and overall footprint, to fit in small spaces
- One minute, tool-free maintenance: both head and platen can be replaced without tools
- Hi-Lift™ mechanism: full access for all operations including easy media / ribbon changing and sensor adjustment
- Adjustable media sensor as standard with label gap and black mark sensing
- Integral LinkServer™ web management enables easy operation and remote management of the printer
- Black or white case colours suitable for a wide variety of environments.
- Durable logistics
- Light manufacturing
- Asset labels
- Rating plates
- Garden tags and labels
- Printer is supplied with USB cable, see replated products for other cable options.
Thermal Direct vs. Thermal Transfer
Two different printing technologies are used by thermal label printers, Thermal Direct (Short-Term Print) and Thermal Transfer (Permanent Print). Click here to view our product information page
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other POS Supply P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.