Author: POS Supply Date Posted:21 January 2015
5 Reasons Why Your POS Supplier is Vital to Your Business
Your suppliers are partners in your business. That may be so obvious that it seems hardly worth mentioning.
Sometimes, however, pointing out the obvious can have synergistic effects that empower your business. Awareness of the things that affect your business is always critical. Blindness or taking things for granted can leave you vulnerable. That's the downside. Awareness of your resources can prove beneficial in more ways than one. Here, we give you 5 reasons why your point-of-sale supplier can be vital to your business.
The 5 Reasons Your POS Supplier is Vital to Your Business
1. Keeping you supplied. First of all, your POS supplier keeps you stocked with the things you need to handle your sales in an efficient and pleasant manner. Sure, this is obvious. But think what your business would be like without your POS system or if you were to run out of consumables. You might be able to cope, but your customers may not be happy about it.
2. Helping you with new opportunities. Because your POS supplier is one of your business partners, they have a vested interested in your success. The more your business survives, the longer you remain a customer. The more your business thrives and expands, the greater the possibility that you will become a bigger customer. Your POS supplier knows this. For this reason alone, they will do whatever they can to help your business grow. They will notify you of new opportunities and discounts on materials you may need or equipment you may desire for a needed upgrade.
3. Going above and beyond in helping your business.
So far, we've mentioned things that are hardly surprising. This next item, though, isn't a part of what most businesses normally do. Your POS supplier — right here on this website — has taken the initiative to do more than merely the ordinary. And we're not talking about multiple ways to contact us (toll-free phone, email, website contact form), or multiple ways to pay for your equipment (including low-cost leasing), or even our newsletter, Facebook connection or Twitter updates. We're talking about a blog that gives you creative ideas and helpful hints that might aid your business in the long run. We're talking about articles that address other topics than strictly POS supplies. Whenever we find information of a general business nature that could help our customers, we're happy to share.
4. Your POS supplier may promote your business. You never know where future customers may find out about you. At POS Supply, we love to help out our customers, especially those who help us out. If you have a success story you want to share with a POS system installation or any other story that other businesses may benefit from, we would love to share it on our website. No, we're not turning into an advertising agency. That's not our thing. But when a customer has a POS supply related story, we may find it good enough to share.
Because our customers cover a broad range of market sectors — hotels, restaurants, groceries, educational institutions, museums, sports facilities, health and fitness establishments and much more — every one of them has something to offer an equally broad range of potential customers. So, send us your POS successes.
5. We allow you to connect to more people through our blogs. Besides posting your successes, we recommend becoming engaged by commenting on our blog posts. Each time you post a comment, you increase your chances that a potential customer may find out about you. Google even keeps track of your posts, if you link them back to your own website. Also, send us your suggestions for blog articles. If you come across a successful tip you think other businesses could use, share it with us. We would be happy to give you credit for it.
Think about it. We want you to be successful. It's in our best interests for you to be a blazing success. So, tell us. What successes have you had with your POS system? We would love to hear from you. Also, if you are having any challenges with your current system, we would like to know that too. We're here to help.
In the meantime, check out our latest offers. You may very well find something you need.