Author: POS Supply Date Posted:24 July 2014
Top 10 Reasons to Lease Hardware and Technology Assets Instead of Purchase
In any business that has been profitable for a couple of years or more, it's easy to see that expansion is not always the easiest process. Buying new equipment or software can prove to be an immense hurdle because of the one-time cash outlay.
By the same token, you know that once the expansion is complete, you could be making much more income. How do you get to that "land of promise" without putting the pinch on your cash flow?
As the title suggests, leasing remains a handsome option with numerous benefits. Here's the top 10 benefits for you to consider:
1. Convenient access to financing. Lease financing companies can give you one-stop financing for all your capital equipment needs. This makes it easy to take care of your hardware and technology leasing with a minimum of paperwork headaches.
2. Maintain cash flow liquidity. Keep your extra cash on-hand for emergencies and really important, strategic moves. By leasing, you greatly reduce your initial outlay and keep your monthly expenses at a manageable level.
3. Keep your finances predictable. By leasing, you enjoy freedom from setup fees or ongoing charges. Peace of mind is yours because you have only a fixed monthly cost to deal with.
4. Zero depreciation. Imagine having equipment for which you don't have to track depreciation. This is possible because leasing is an operating expense.
5. One simple solution. Because of flexible lease financing, you can bundle all your technology needs (equipment, software, setup) into one asset finance agreement or equipment lease. This is another reason you end up with less paperwork and less time spent tracking down the financing you need.
6. Jump start your productivity. Whether you've taken on a lucrative contract, opened up a new branch or facility or whatever, the less running around you have to do, the more time you can spend on nurturing your growth up to full speed output.
7. Stick with the latest technology. Leasing allows you to upgrade your technology so you don't get stuck with obsolete equipment or software. When your lease term is up, you can get the next generation of technology and stay ahead of your competition.
8. Flexibility to add on equipment. At any stage during your lease, you can add new equipment and software so your expansion never stops.
9. Tax advantages. As an ongoing operating expense, your lease payments give you helpful tax deductions. (See your tax advisor for details.)
10. End of term flexibility. Leasing allows you to take advantage of one of a number of options. You can purchase the equipment outright, extend your lease, or upgrade to new and better technology.
Now that you know how beneficial leasing can be, you might be excited to know that POS Supply has partnered with FlexiCommercial to provide you with all the equipment and technology financing you need.
Imagine, in short order, you could have all the equipment, software and setup expenses covered for the expansion you've been dreaming about.