Datalogic Magellan 3510HSi 1D/2D Sapphire USB In-Desk Scanner
2D, Sapphire Platter, Standard Counter Mount, 3YR WTY
Datalogic Magellan 3510HSi Counter Mount Scanner, Sapphire Platter, Default Configuration, 1D/2D Scanning, Standard Mount included, (No Power Supply included but 15' USB Keyboard Power Of Terminal cable included) 3 Year Factory Warranty
The Magellan 3510HSi series of scanners continue the Datalogic tradition of high performance imaging for the point-of-sale. With the same cables, mounts and exterior plastics as the Magellan 3550HSi, the 3510HSi scanner is easy to integrate into existing installations. The new electronics platform allows the M3510HSi to power from a single 5V USB connection, providing outstanding performance and easy connection to any POS system.
With a large field-of-view and the capabilities of imaging, the 3510HSi scanners provide outstanding performance on hard-to-read bar codes and seamless reading of a wide variety of bar codes. This Magellan scanner enables both high speed sweep and presentation scanning techniques ensuring maximum productivity and ergonomic ease, even with truncated (shortened), out-of-spec or poorly printed codes.
ENHANCING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The optional Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) enables retailers to easily engage their customers in mobile commerce programs, allowing them to scan bar codes from mobile phone screens or paper coupons while the cashier continues to scan regular items in parallel, resulting in a significant reduction in total transaction time.
• Advanced digital imaging provides class-leading performance and reliability
• Seamless 1D, 2D and Digimarc® digital watermark reading
• Smoothly reads all bar codes, whether displayed on cell phones or printed
• Subtle, adaptive illumination for user comfort
• Solid-state electronics for silent operation and superior reliability
• Powers from single Type A USB port- 2.5W, available Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) with omni-mount for reading cell phones, coupons and loyalty cards
• Software driven - flexible and upgradeable
• Image capture
•Micro SD card slot
•Multiple interfaces in every unit
• Powered USB auxiliary port - Not enabled when connected to 5V USB Type A host port
• Checkpoint Systems and Tyco Sensormatic EAS compatible
• Diagnostics reporting
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other POS Supply P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.