The small and slim yet rugged Datalogic Memor with its excellent barcode scanner, wifi and bluetooth is perfect for all stocktaking requirements and more. It has options galore and includes some great simple software already installed to get you up and running right away.
Small and slim, the Memor provides excellent ergonomics for single-handed use with rugged construction to survive unintentional drops and exposure to water and dust
The Memor leverages industry standard operating systems, a large on board memory and a user accessible SD card slot to backup data and manage large databases
The Memor captures tomorrow’s barcodes today including GS1 Databar. A 2D imager enables a wide range of Linear, Stacked, 2D, and direct part marked bar codes.
The Memor LAN radio combines with a color touch screen display, microphone, speaker, user friendly numeric keypad
A full set of software tools including Pal application library and Wavelink Avalanche make the Memor ready to deploy. Plus every Memor comes with a power supply and mini USB cable to be up and running the first day.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0
- Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 abg radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
- Bluetooth wireless communications
- Laser with Green Spot patented good read confirmation
- 128 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory
- XScale PXA 310 @ 624MHz processor
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m (4 ft) drop to concrete resistance and IP54 protection class
- Wavelink Avalanche device management
- Pal Application Library prelicensed