The perfect small terminal for retail stocktaking needs - Memor X3 Batch PDA with 1D Linear Imager Scanner, Numeric Keypad and Windows CE 6.0
(entry level memor model)
The Memor X3 mobile computer, is Datalogic’s latest compact offering that provides retailers with easy bar code reading in a pocketable and lightweight form factor, while guaranteeing high performance and durability.
The Memor X3 mobile computer brings a host of new features designed to greatly expand the success of its predecessor, the Memor mobile computer. Besides significant improvements in speed, the Memor X3 is now offered with a full portfolio of models featuring different scan engine options including linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla Glass scan window, and a 2D imager ideal for pharmaceutical applications. All the Memor X3 scan engines feature Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
The Memor X3 mobile computer features a bigger and sharper 2.4 inch display and longer-lasting batteries (1430 and 2300 mAh) in a form factor that maintains almost the same dimensions (only 3mm longer) and has the same weight as its predecessor.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read confirmation
- 1D Linear Imager
- 128 MB RAM / 512 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 624 MHz processor
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop to concrete resistance and IP54 sealing protection
- Wavelink Avalanche® device management
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
- Includes power supply and mini USB cable
- Retail: Mass and General
Merchandisers, Warehouse Clubs, Do-It-Yourself, Specialty, Pharmacy, Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Store Management
- Shelf Replenishment
- Price Management
- Order Entry
- Assisted Sales