Datalogic Q/Scan QM2430 2D Wireless Scanner USB
25m WiFi Cordless Range. 2D Imager, 3 Year Warranty
433MHZ WiFi, 25m Cordless Range, 2D / 1D Imager, Incl. USB Cable (Base to PC), 3 Year Warranty
includes. Mobile Scanner, Charging & Communication Base Station and USB Cable (Base to PC)
**Scanner charges slowly when on the base via USB, for quicker charging we recommend the optional power supply. See "Related Products" for the Datalogic 12 Volt Power Supply for Barcode Scanners.
The QuickScan QM2430 2D imager is the ideal cordless solution for multiple general purpose data collection applications such as POS Checkout, Inventory, Price Checking and Shelf Replenishment. It is also excellent for Access Control applications in exhibitions, trades shows and other similar indoor events.
Featuring Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System 2.0, the QuickScan QM2430 2D provides a simple point-to-point connection with secure radio communications with no risk of interference with Wi-Fi infrastructures and very low sensitivity to obstacles.
The QuickScan QM2430 imager features a new illumination and aiming system developed with the unique intent to reduce visual stress of the operator during daily scanning activities. It consists of a soft, dark red illumination combined with two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted barcode.
With the popularity of 2D bar codes spreading across all market segments of the data capture industry, the QuickScan QM2430 2D imager enters the arena with more affordable pricing and virtually no drawbacks with area imaging technology. It is also capable of reading mobile phone displays and loyalty cards at the point of sale.
- Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System 2.0 with up to 25m range
- Read 2D and 1D barcodes on a wide range of surfaces
- Secure interference-free radio communications with low sensitivity to obstacles
- Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable long lasting Lithium-Ion battery
- Alternative battery recharging through USB / Micro USB cable
- Latch mechanism secures the reader in the cradle providing stable mobility for use on carts
- Reduced visual stress with LED-based aiming system
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Batch Mode capability: 500+ linear codes can be stored in memory
- 3 Year Warranty
EASEOFCARE Service Plans are available which offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
Includes scanner, charge/comms base and USB cable.
See related products for other cable options.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other POS Supply P/L users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.